Who is Participating?
Wake Cumberland Watersports
Lake Cumberland Marine
Coast 2 Coast Marine
C & P Marine
Lee’s Ford Marina
Conley Bottom Resort & Marina
WHAT TO EXPECT
The show will be geared toward aspiring boaters, those looking to sell, as well as boaters looking to upgrade (or trick out!) their watercraft. Along the way, you’ll be able to:
- get a look at the latest line of boats for sale, from pontoons to fishing boats to cabin cruisers
- view pre-owned boats for sale
- get a look at the latest in boating accessories like diving boards, stereos, custom upholstery and watersports equipment
- get information about service and storage
- get information about vacation spots
More than 15 vendors are participating and offering their own spin at their individual open houses. Wake Cumberland Watersports alone will have 13 booths set up, featuring information about everything from swim platforms and towers to lake decals, lily pad diving boards and SeaDek flooring.
To make things even more interesting, you’ll be given a card at your first stop, which will list all of the participating vendors in the show. Get your card stamped at four or more of the vendor locations on your tour, and you’ll be entered in a drawing for free boat rentals and more!
Once again to help promote the show in a big way, officials from City of Somerset, Pulaski County and Russell County have teamed up to make this event better than ever.
The event takes place from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. March 25 & 26.